We are pleased to announce that our Toronto showroom will be open as of Monday, May 25, 2020.
Keeping staff and customers safe is our top priority and as such, we have implemented the following COVID-19 measures until further notice.
- •Customers will be permitted into the showroom by confirmed appointments only. We are unable to accommodate same-day requests and walk-in appointments.
- •Limited appointments will be available each day. Please schedule an appointment with your local sales representative.
- •A maximum of three (3) guests will be permitted in the showroom per appointment. At this time, children are not permitted.
- •It is mandatory that all guests wear masks and gloves before entering the building and for the duration of their visit.
- •All guests should maintain a physical distance of 2 metres apart from each other and employees. Hand sanitizer will be available for employees and visitors throughout the showroom.
- •Increased cleaning services have been implemented to ensure surfaces are disinfected.
If you exhibit any symptoms of illness, we ask that you refrain from scheduling an appointment and follow protocols outlined by government health organizations. Upon visiting the showroom, if customers exhibit COVID-19 related symptoms, we reserve the right to refuse entry.
We thank you for your cooperation during this unprecedented time.