Sunpan is a global company that specializes in the design and manufacturing of transitional and contemporary furnishings. We take pride in our designs which reflect international trends in fashion and interior design. Sunpan products are available through better retailers and designer showrooms all over the world. Our ultimate goal is to bring you the best in design, quality and value. We thank you for your support.
Sunpan welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Wood and Wood Veneer
Dust frequently with a clean, damp, lint-free cloth. Frequent dusting will remove abrasive buildup which can damage a finish over time, if needed use an appropriate wood furniture cleaner in the direction of the wood grain followed by a dry lint free cloth.
Avoid exposing your furniture to strong sunlight, heat outlets, open windows or dampness, prolonged exposure to direct sunlight can fade the finish of your furniture while extreme temperature and humidity changes can cause cracking or splitting.
Do not place hot cups, pots or serving dishes directly onto wooden surfaces. Do not expose your furniture to any liquids and never allow water to sit on your table. Alcohol, nail polish and perfume are also dangerous because they can dissolve the furniture finish on contact and may require professional repairs. Small marks and scratches may be touched up or covered with a marker or touch up stick.
Protect from direct sunlight to prevent drying out and fading. For best possible results, wipe clean with leather cleaner and condition the surface 2-3 times a year with a leather conditioner
Stainless Steel, Chrome, Acrylic and High Gloss
Wipe dry with a clean dry cloth. If necessary, wipe clean with a damp soft cloth and a mild non-abrasive dish detergent.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth and a mild non-abrasive dish detergent. Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Marble is a natural material and as such it will have certain characteristics. All marble will contain “Fissures”. Fissures are described as cracks, breaks or fractures in the rock and are part of the natural make up of all mineral bearing material, just as the variations in colour. Fissures do not follow a particular straight line and can often be felt to the touch. Fissures will show up in various different areas of the marble whereas a crack will likely only be in one place and will have a straight and well defined consistent path.
Sunpan concrete products are comprised of natural materials such as: granite stone powder, Portland cement, a nylon mesh and water. Much like any natural material such as wood or stone, concrete is a porous material. We have sealed your concrete with a wax sealer that will provide active protection against staining. To ensure the lasting beauty of your concrete surfaces we recommend reviewing and practicing the following care and maintenance instructions.
Clean your product using mild soap (such as dish soap) and water. Do not use heavy abrasive, bleach-based, or ammoniated cleansers. Use of such cleansers will wear down the wax protection and result in less stain resistance. We do not recommend use of most natural cleansers (which are often citrus based), as the cleaning agent is typically highly acidic and can damage natural materials. We recommend using a mild, non-abrasive, non-ammoniated soap for daily cleaning. Stone soap may also be used for ongoing maintenance and conditioning.
Re-wax periodically. Waxing your product regularly is a quick and easy process that will provide additional protection against staining. Wax once within 2 months of installation of your product and every 3 to 6 months thereafter, depending on use and location. If the product is placed outside, wax it well before winter. Cover and raise off the ground during cold seasons. We recommended any commercially available stone floor wax on paraffin base.
Regular food preparation will not stain the concrete as the acrylic sealer serves as an active barrier. Spills should be wiped up as soon as possible. While the waxing performs well against stains from oils and acidic materials, prolonged exposure may cause penetration of the sealer and possible discoloration.
Expect occasional rings to appear from unknown liquids. Oils in particular can penetrate the surface if forced in from the weight of a glass or jar. Wiping up oil spills can minimize staining. Please note that bath oils in particular should not be used as they will cause staining from being left in contact with the surface of the concrete for too long. The first stain is always the worst.
Expect the wear of your product to contribute to its uniqueness. Using felt or rubber feet pads is recommended for the bottom surfaces of all objects left to remain on the surface of your product indefinitely, especially unglazed ceramics such as terracotta pots. Unglazed ceramics compete for residua l moisture in the concrete and may cause discoloration.
Do not place hot objects on the surface as they may cause discoloration. Using a trivet is recommended. At any point, refrain from putting blue painter's tape or other adhesives directly on the product.
Will concrete crack? Although not considered a defect, non-structural hairline cracks are possible and may result from shrinkage as the concrete fully cures.
Is concrete structurally reinforced? Using our own proprietary casting process, each piece is custom reinforced with nylon mesh resulting in a product with extremely high strength at only a fraction of the weight of typical concrete.
Natural variation in color, texture, and porosity may occur and are considered inherent and valued qualities of the material. Non-structural hairline cracks are possible and shall not be considered a manufacturing defect. Sunpan, at its sole option, shall repair or replace a product if it fails solely due to a manufacturing defect during the first year after installation. This does not include reasonable labor charges to repair or reinstall the product and only applies to products that have been handled, fabricated, installed, and maintained in the manner recommended by Sunpan.
Click here for a selection of Sunpan forms we have posted for you to download with ease.
The CV LOGO appears beside certain items in every category. These items are deemed as acceptable for both residential and non-residential environments such as restaurants, hotels, lounges, offices and reception areas. Flame retardant protection varies by item. To ensure your project's specific requirements are met, please consult your local Sunpan sales representative for further information. Please note that these items carry our standard ONE YEAR WARRANTY from date of purchase.
All finishes and all parts and components of new furniture and merchandise (our “Products”) are warranted by Sunpan Trading & Importing Inc to you, the consumer, for ONE YEAR from your date of purchase from the retailer, to be free from defective material and manufacturing defects only (“Defects”) under normal use, as set out herein, and subject to the provisions, limitations and exclusions contained in this Warranty (the “Warranty”). Under this Warranty, Sunpan’s liability is limited to replace the defective part or component, repair the defective Product or replace the defective Product. Sunpan’s first option is to supply replacement parts to remedy the Defect and if this is not possible, then the defective Product may be replaced or repaired at our discretion. If minor repairs can correct the problem, then Sunpan may approve reasonable and customary labour rates before repairs are made, in which case Sunpan shall reimburse you for such repair costs upon receipt of the Invoice paid by you for such repair. Sunpan will not be responsible for costs to transport the defective Products to your place of purchase (the retailer). This Warranty provides coverage to the original purchaser only and is not transferrable under any circumstances. This Warranty covers Defects when used for residential and non-residential uses. Warranty is void if non- contract viable product is placed in a commercial or non-residential setting. Warranty is void if any modifications, including re-upholstering, have been made by any dealer, trade partner or person. This Warranty does not apply to any condition or damage which is not a Defect, including without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any condition or damage resulting from neglect, misuse or abuse, accident, unreason- able or unintended strain or use, or any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance, cleaning or care, or any damage to or failure of the finish resulting from alcohol, water, fabric dye transfer, or cleaning substance or liquid damage, exposure to sunlight, household humidity, or incorrect application of chemical treatment or any protective coating applied by the retailer or the consumer. Any credit notes applied to an account as a result of returns or damages must be used towards future orders within one year from issue. Any unused credits will expire after this allotted time.
A claim under this Warranty must be made within the Warranty period. If Defects are found, it is the consumer’s responsibility to contact the retailer (the place of purchase) immediately, and notify them of the Defects. Do not contact Sunpan with a Warranty claim.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND CONTAINS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTY RIGHTS OF THE PURCHASER. SUNPAN MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WHICH EXCEED THE OBLIGATIONS OR TIME LIMITS STATED IN THIS WARRANTY ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED BY SUNPAN AND EXCLUDED FROM THIS WARRANTY. THE PURCHASER AND SUNPAN EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT THE SOLE REMEDY OF THE REPLACEMENT OR REPAIR OF THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT OR COMPONENT THEREOF IS THE SOLE REMEDY OF THE PURCHASER. SUNPAN MAKES NO OTHER REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. IN NO EVENT SHALL SUNPAN BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS RELATED TO PROPERTY OTHER THAN THE PRODUCTS, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF TIME, INCONVENIENCE OR OTHER ECONOMIC LOSS.
Terms & Conditions
At Sunpan we manufacture things we like, and we hope you’ll like them too. However, please take note that we are a trade only company supplying better retailers and design firms all over the world. If you're interested in something for your home, please check the “Where to Buy” section of our website.
Live Online Inventory and Ordering
It is possible for you to log on to our website and register to view our inventory in real-time. Please note that inventory levels fluctuate very quickly. If you're interested in an item that is showing less than 12 available, please call us at 1-800-787-1019 to ensure available stock. It is impossible for us to control our inventory to 100% accuracy. If your selection is unavailable, please allow us to suggest an alternative. Please contact our customer service department for delivery times.
Orders from North America
- All new accounts must be approved by a sales representative or sales manager.
- All new account orders must be paid in full before they are processed. All future orders are COD until our credit department approves Net 30 day terms. All Net 30 accounts must maintain an annual balance of $5,000 or more per year in order to obtain terms through line of credit.
- Orders need to be sent via fax to 1-416-736-0098 or via email to email@example.com.
- Opening orders must be a minimum of $2000.
- Reorder values must be a minimum of $500. In Canada, a freight cap is applied to orders of $1000 or more, on the original order value before any applicable sales or discounts. In United States, a freight cap of 15% is applied to orders of $1000 or more, on the original order value before any applicable sales or discounts.
- Orders that are 100% in stock must be processed within 30 days of receipt of order.
- Sunpan reserves the right to cancel any order that has not been processed within 60 days of being placed.
- All damages must be reported within 10 days of receipt of goods and must be accompanied by quality digital photographs. Damaged goods must be returned to Sunpan within 15 days of receipt of goods. Replacement goods will not be issued until damaged goods are received.
- Orders from the United States can only be processed with a valid Federal Tax ID number.
- Orders from the United States can be paid by Visa, Mastercard, American Express or certified cheque. A 3% charge will apply for all credit card payments of $10,000 or more.
- For the United States, net 30 days terms must be approved by our factor, Lyon Credit Service. Must maintain an annual balance of $5,000 or more per year in order to obtain terms through line of credit.
- Orders from Canada can be paid by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, cash and company cheques. If credit has not been approved, company cheques must be certified with no exceptions. A 3% charge will apply for all credit card payments of $10,000 or more.
- All orders will be acknowledged with an order confirmation. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure all order information is accurate, and to notify Sunpan of any cancellations or changes to the order at this time.
Orders From Outside North America
We frequently ship outside of North America. Orders can be shipped from our warehouses in Toronto or via full container load from our factories in China, Vietnam or Malaysia. Please contact our customer service department or your local sales representative for further details.
- To schedule a pickup, we require 48 HOURS notice, and full payment from all COD customers.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Interac, wire transfer and cheque as methods of payment. For payments made by cheque, the pickup will be scheduled only after the cheque has cleared. A certified cheque shall be required for all pickups greater than $1,000.
- Orders that are 100% in stock must be picked up within 14 business days of the confirmation date. After 14 business days, Sunpan reserves the right to cancel any order that has not been picked up.
Pickups (Outside Canada)
- A Canadian customer account must be opened through Sunpan.
- The transaction shall be processed in Canadian funds, including applicable HST (Harmonized Sales Tax) charges.
- To schedule a pickup, we require 48 HOURS notice, and full payment from all COD customers.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex, wire transfer and cheque as methods of payment. For payments made by cheque, the pickup will be scheduled only after the cheque has cleared.
- Customer shall be responsible for providing all custom clearance documents and B-13 forms.
- Customer assumes full responsibility for any additional charges, duties or custom fees presented at the border.
- Sunpan shall provide a commercial invoice, BOL (Bill of Lading) and skid labels prior to scheduling the pickup.
- Sunpan shall provide the invoice and packing slip once the order is ready for pickup.
- Furniture needs to be palletized for safe shipment. If your order is too small for us to ship on a pallet, it will need to be increased.
- The minimum order value for shipment within Ontario is $300, and the rest of Canada is $500. The minimum order value for shipment within the United States is $500.
- We do not ship to residential addresses.
- We do offer freight caps for orders $1000 or greater in Canada and the U.S., calculated on the original order value before any sales or discounts.
- Unless otherwise instructed Sunpan will prepay the freight and charge it to your invoice.
- Please advise us if you have an account with a freight forwarder you would like us to use.
Trade Mark Notice
Sunpan Trading & Importing Inc. is also the owner of all copyright in its Catalogue, including all photographs, product descriptions, designs and images which are displayed in the Catalogue. No part of this Catalogue, or any photograph, product description, design or image contained in this Catalogue, may be reproduced, transmitted or otherwise used in whole or in part in any form or by any means without the prior written consent of Sunpan Trading & Importing Inc. All rights reserved. In particular,Sunpan reserves all of its rights to take all necessary steps to protect its intellectual property rights, including commencing a legal action claiming all available remedies at law and in equity, including, damages (including statutory damages of up to $20,000 per copyright infringement), an accounting of an infringer’s profits, an injunction to prevent ongoing unauthorized activities, and an order for delivery up and destruction of all infringing materials.